flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Strange Trace Statement After Upgrading to 4.12
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:19:57 GMT
Trace statement is in ScrollableStageText.as line 1582,  introduced in SDK 4.12

It's the sign that something went wrong in processing the StageText bitmap proxy.

Did you notice something wrong in the behavior or TextInput after the trace was logged?

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : leejk [mailto:leejk421@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 26 mars 2014 14:40
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Strange Trace Statement After Upgrading to 4.12

Hi,

I'm seeing the below messages in the IDE console when debugging. It's displaying when my View
that uses 2 TextInput components is displayed. I've never seen these before upgrading to 4.12.
Any idea as to where these are being generated?

[trace] [WARN] SST found empty bitmap data in: _useridTextInput [trace] [WARN] SST found empty
bitmap data in: _passwordTextInput

thx