flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: 4.12 Application Screen Size Issues
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:01:34 GMT
Yes, that's the problem.

120 DPI didn't exist in 4.10 and has been introduced in 4.11 (and of course in 4.11).
So in 4.10, Desktop apps received 160 (closest valid value to the real 70-90 DPI), and now
they receive 120, thus the difference

You can use a custom RuntimeDPIProvider to set it to 160 for desktop apps, and your problem
will be fixed.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : leejk [mailto:leejk421@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 12 mars 2014 16:46
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: 4.12 Application Screen Size Issues

After some more digging and reading, perhaps now the framework is working as it should as
regards to applicationDPI. Leaving it unset in the main mxml is now probably the best practice.
However there's still something weird going on with the TabbedNavigatorApplication tab bar
skins. I was looking at flex_4.12/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/src/spark/skins/mobile/ButtonBarFirstButtonSkin.as
though, and it does not recognize 120DPI, although it looks like 120DPI assets are present
in flex_4.12/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/src/spark/skins/mobile120/assets.
So could this be the problem I'm seeing with the tab bar running on the desktop?