flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: How to open a Flex App on iPad from a link in a browser
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 09:13:55 GMT
On an iPad?

That sounds difficult with the workflow you propose (ie moving to Safari app then back to
your app).

However, if the "safari" browser is embedded inside the web app (using StageWebView ), then
it will be easier to integrate the two, and pass back the result.
That's also the approach taken when you validate Wifi through a web page in the iPad settings.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Deepak MS [mailto:megharajdeepak@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 4 mars 2014 10:03
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : How to open a Flex App on iPad from a link in a browser

Hello,
I have a requirement where is I need to open a link(a simple HTML page with username and password
fields) in safari browser on ipad, enter some login credentials and hit login button. A service
will be called to validate the login credentials and response would be passed back.

Now, I want to pass this response(success\failure, with some additional
parameters) to my flex app and open it directly.

Is that possible?

Cheers!