flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: How can I get clickable text with no marking
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:22:08 GMT
Thank you for the hint

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alexander [mailto:alexanderscheibe@meetingsphere.com]
Envoyé : lundi 3 mars 2014 11:48
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: How can I get clickable text with no marking

If you want all links that way you can do this

<s:TextFlow>
      <s:linkNormalFormat>
           <s:TextLayoutFormat color="#000000" textDecoration="none"/>
      </s:linkNormalFormat>
      <s:p><s:a href="gotoMainMenu()">magicword</s:a></s:p>
</s:TextFlow>

You can also specify linkHoverFormat and linkActiveFormat, by default these reference the
linkNormalFormat