flex-users mailing list archives

From Julio Carneiro <ju...@4ctv.com>
Subject Re: Integrating whatsapp into my flex mobile app using custom URL scheme
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:19:23 GMT
as per the instructions on that link, "whatsapp://app" works, as it brings whatsapp to the
front.
I presume the "send" call would work as well, but the key there is to find the ABRecordID
for the Contact you want to send the text.

the "send" url would be something in this line: "whatsapp://send?abid=1234&text=Hello%20World"
 (abid parameter is missing on the example).

No idea how you'd find that from a Flex app. You'd have to get access to the iPhone's contact
list.

hth
julio