flex-users mailing list archives

From quick6black <anas...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentdirectory IOS
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 03:08:39 GMT
I have been working on a Flex Mobile application to run specifically on IOS.
The app connects to a PHP service and replicates a SQLite table as well as
downloads the contents of 2 folders (PDF's and Images) to the IOS device. I
have been packaging and running the app without any issues. Files download,
database gets written and everything works as expected. So I do a release
build and use an enterprise provisioning file for the client I am working
with, then I download and test the app. The app will initiate the download,
run though downloading everything. Once its complete there is no data, if I
initiate the download again it will run through the whole process again like
the directory is empty.

I started development using the applicationstoragedirectory and initially
thought the Apple folder permission guidelines were causing some kind of
issue on the release build, so I moved to the documentsdirectory. I
experience the same behavior using both directories, on a standard build no
issues, on a release build the application acts as if the directory is
empty. Has anyone else experienced similar behavior or have any idea on any
permissions I can edit for the release build?

thanks in advance.