flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject RE: Patching Flex 4.6 SDK chart functionality
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:20:03 GMT
You did press the button? It's pressing the button that takes 5 seconds to
initialise the axis.

In the main application with the 4 charts it was taking 30 seconds when the
interval was 0.1.
In the test application pressing the button takes 5 seconds for the axis to
update.

Removing the setting of .interval (and changing the maximum so we can see a
change) makes it instant.

Did find this logged issue which seemed appropriate
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-31587
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-31587>

However, setting the min and max doesn't resolve it. Removing the interval
does.

Removing the interval and letting the SDK work it out reduces the

Maurice Amsellem wrote