flex-users mailing list archives

From DarrenEvans <darren.ev...@allocatesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Patching Flex 4.6 SDK chart functionality
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:28:25 GMT
It's showing on my post here.....Don't know whether it got removed because it
was in a CDATA block....

It's simply:

		import mx.charts.LinearAxis;

		private var requiredVsActualDataProvider:Array = [];

		private function button1_clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void {
			var linearAxis:LinearAxis = new LinearAxis();
			linearAxis.interval = 0.1;
			linearAxis.baseAtZero = true;
			linearAxis.maximum = 100;
			linearAxis.minimum = 0;
			requiredVsActualLineChart.verticalAxis = linearAxis;
		}

I've now removed the setting of .interval in the main application containing
the 4 charts and intialisation has been reduced from 30 seconds to 5
seconds!!