flex-users mailing list archives

From Ash1703 <ashish.ya...@firmwisegroup.com>
Subject Flex Mobile Application
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 07:47:25 GMT
I have been working on a mobile based application(dedicated for IOS and
Android devices) which has a module where i need to display a video inside a
callout.
I have used the VideoPlayer class for this and provided the local source
within the project directory in following ways with no result as such on
IOS.

1) Provided the source on creation complete call
id.source="../foldername/file.mp4" ( working on Android tabs(debug mode),
not on IOS).
2) id.source="foldername/file.mp4" ( working on Android tabs(debug mode),
not on IOS).
3) Tried with DynamicStreamingVideoSource to play the default video as
provided in one of the examples on
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WSc78f87379113c38b-669905c51221a3b97af-8000.html,
but it didn't worked.

Has anybody come across such thing before and can help me out?
Very keen to hear from you..!!

Thanks