flex-users mailing list archives

From leejk <leejk...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: 4.12 Application Screen Size Issues
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:46:00 GMT
After some more digging and reading, perhaps now the framework is working as
it should as regards to applicationDPI. Leaving it unset in the main mxml is
now probably the best practice. However there's still something weird going
on with the TabbedNavigatorApplication tab bar skins. I was looking at
flex_4.12/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/src/spark/skins/mobile/ButtonBarFirstButtonSkin.as
though, and it does not recognize 120DPI, although it looks like 120DPI
assets are present in
flex_4.12/frameworks/projects/mobiletheme/src/spark/skins/mobile120/assets.
So could this be the problem I'm seeing with the tab bar running on the
desktop?