flex-users mailing list archives

From leejk <leejk...@yahoo.com>
Subject 4.12 Application Screen Size Issues
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:52:41 GMT
Hello,

I switched from 4.10 to 4.12 and I am running into issues with the
application size. My project is designed to run on both mobile devices and
Desktop computers. It's a TabbedNavigatorApplication. It works fine on
mobile devices, but when ran on a Desktop, the main application does not
expand to fill the stage window. I removed the applicationDPI="160" setting
from the TabbedNavigatorApplication and that fixed it, but now previous font
sizes that were fine are too small and it looks like the skins on the
TabbedNavigatorApplication tabs are too small... there's a visible line
passing horizontally thru their centers.

The need here is for the application to look the same in both mobile and
Desktop environments, as it did with 4.10. So where do I need to start
looking to fix the unwanted behavior on the desktop?

thx