flex-users mailing list archives

From leejk <leejk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Advice Needed With StageWebView & Transitions
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:51:42 GMT
Hello,

I have a situation where I'm using a Slide transition to go to a View that
displays the StageWebView component. I'm trying to capture the bitmap data
of the StageWebView's viewport, add it to the stage, then hide the
StageWebView object, in order for the transition to look correct. My
thinking is that the Slide transition is capturing the screen and tweening
the bitmap to generate the effect, so I'm trying to fix it where when the
transition does it's capture, it's capturing my bitmap I'm creating from the
StageWebView viewport. However, when I try this approach the resulting
bitmap is just a blank white screen. I've written a wrapper component that
extends UIComponent for the StageWebView component, and I've tried doing the
capture in it's updateDisplayList method & creationComplete handler, but not
luck. Perhaps I'm doing the capture before the viewport is actually rendered
somehow? So is it even possible to do this type of thing?