flex-users mailing list archives

From leejk <leejk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem With unscaledHeight
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:41:32 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to create a custom component in AS that has a Scroller
component. In my updateDisplayList override method, I am expecting to use
the unscaledHeight property to set the height of the scroller component, so
that it's scroll bars appear. The problem is that unscaledHeight is being
returned as the actual height of the component, not what the parent says it
can be based on available space in the parent's layout. What's more strange
is that on the first call to updateDisplayList in the custom component, it
reports that unscaledHeight is equal to 615, which is the parent view's
total height not excluding the actionbar. Shouldn't it be excluding the
actionbar?

thx