flex-users mailing list archives

From Poonam Anand <Poonam.An...@guavus.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Flex mojos 6.0.1 and Flex SDK 4.10 - Facing problem with AS classes inclusion
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 10:57:58 GMT
Yup thats correct :)

Ok so now I include all classes individually. Yes that is difficult task to
do (although replaced tags from .flexlibproperties) and anytime new
class/file added, we will need to update pom and pom file becomes
unnecessarily too big. I will log that bug.
But after this I started getting below error :

/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/watermelon/kiwikcore4/src/main/flex/com/guavus/library/managers/AssetsManager.as(50):
col: 2: Error: unable to resolve '/images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal.png'
for transcoding

	[Embed(source="/images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal.png")]
 ^

/Users/poonam.anand/kiwik_workspace/watermelon/kiwikcore4/src/main/flex/com/guavus/library/managers/AssetsManager.as(50):
col: 2: Error: Unable to transcode /images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal.png.

//AssetsManager class snippet

	[Embed(source="/images/dataGrid/buttons/max_normal.png")]
	[Bindable] public static var maxSkin:Class;

//pom

					<source-path>
						<path-element>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</path-element>
						<path-element>src/main/resources</path-element>
					</source-path>

src/main/resources has images folder. since I have given resources package
in source path and embedded image starts with /, it should be able to
resolve this by searching in specified source paths.

Also not I have added this dependency which is recommended fro resources
resolution:

            <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
            <artifactId>flexmojos-threadlocaltoolkit-wrapper</artifactId>
            <version>${flexmojos.version}</version>
          </dependency>