flex-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Butler <Trevor.But...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Flex, Maven and FlexMojos
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:50:59 GMT
If code coverage reports are the main thing you are looking for, you can get that by using
this fork of FlexUnit:
http://code.google.com/p/flexunit-with-code-coverage/

We are an Ant shop also and found this to work for us, without having to convert to Maven.
 Just another option to consider.

-----Original Message-----
Allow| [mailto:tj5sehp7dt@sneakemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:45 AM
To: Trevor Butler; users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flex, Maven and FlexMojos

Thanks Christofer, I've also bookmarked your page where a lot of good info is available.

First I need to understand Maven itself and the requirements to get a project going, I'm already
aware that I'll have to use the mavenizer to prepare an SDK to be usable as artifacts in our
POM dependencies and next is to install and test maven within IntelliJ and FB.

Thanks for your help.

--

João Fernandes