flex-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Line" <markl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Squiggly or spelling lib/tools
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:55:24 GMT
I ended up using https://github.com/gskinner/SPL in the project I was working on.

It's really nicely structured and easy to extend.

I added a TextFlow plugin to work with what I needed and I used a worker to parse a zipped
hunspell dictionary and some classes to create rules etc.

That said I did decompile and have a look in Squiggly too. It would be nice if it was donated
:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mihai Chira [mailto:mihai.chira@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 March 2014 12:42
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: Squiggly or spelling lib/tools

Alex, has anything come of this? Have Adobe replied anything about Squiggly?

We're using it where I work, and there's an RTE inside that I'd like to inspect. For the time
being we'll probably just decompile it and try that way, but it would really be helpful for
the entire community if the source code were donated to Apache.