flex-users mailing list archives

From Nando Vieira <fnando.vie...@gmail.com>
Subject AIR Desktop ap with Flex 4.6 + Spark components
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:02:31 GMT
Hi there everyone!

I'm trying to create a desktop app with Flex (Version 4.10.0 build 0) and AIR (adl reports
Version 4.0.0.1390).

I can compile the SWF using the following command (some Makefile placeholders, so just ignore
it):

amxmlc +configname=air -compiler.external-library-path=vendor -default-size $(STAGE_WIDTH)
$(STAGE_HEIGHT) -use-network=true -debug=true -omit-trace-statements=false -verbose-stacktraces=true
-swf-version=23 -target-player=12.0 -output=dist/Application.swf lib/Application.as

After compiling it, I'm testing out with the `adl` command like following:

adl -profile desktop -nodebug application.xml

The problem is that no spark/mx components are rendered. If I try to add a Label, the children
count is updated. I can even inspect it using describeType, but nothing is rendered.

Any tip? Am I missing some flag or library that be loaded?

The source code is on Github: https://github.com/fnando/air-label-sample

The files you may want to check are Makefile (with the compiling/running commands), config/application.xml
(app descriptor) and lib/Application.as (the actual code).

Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Nando Vieira