flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Flexmojos testrunner configuration
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:05:11 GMT
Unfortunately you didn't seem to have posted the exception you are talking about.

If you could post this, I am sure we will be able to help you.

Chris

Von: aveu <pawel_buczkowski@o2.pl>
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Februar 2014 15:50
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Flexmojos testrunner configuration

Hi,
I am trying to use flexmojos 6 to build my SWC project. Everything is fine
without tests. When I add one simple test I get this exception:

When I run maven with -X (extra debug) option I can see:

So I added to my configuration path to flashplayer executable:

And still getting this error... In maven log I can't find information that
flashPlayerCommand is used...
Please help!