flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Slow view stake on Microsoft but not Mac or Chrombook
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:03:16 GMT
Is it slow every time you change views or does it get slower?  Memory
leaks generally cause slower performance over time as memory consumptions
grows.

If it happens when you first switch views then it is the cost of
allocation and initializing all the new instances.  The performance
profiler might give you a better view of what is taking up all of the time.

-Alex