flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting font transcoding error with 4.12 RC2
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:53:54 GMT
Hi. I hope the following will help you.

When I switched to Flex 4.12, I had to change the src in the font-face
classes of my style sheets. For a reason I didn't try to understand, the
relative path had to be changed. Here's an example of what I have in my css
file. I also use otf files.

As you can see, I always declare a CFF and a non CFF font-face, as
different Flex components need one or the other.

In my project, fonts are in this folder:
[...]/assets/fonts/

Style sheets are there:
[...]/style/

@font-face {
    src: url("../assets/fonts/Lyon_Text-Regular.otf");
    fontFamily: lyon;
    embedAsCFF: false;
    fontStyle: normal;
    fontWeight: normal;
    advanced-anti-aliasing: true;
}

@font-face {
    src: url("../assets/fonts/Lyon_Text-Regular.otf");
    fontFamily: lyonCFF;
    embedAsCFF: true;
    fontStyle: normal;
    fontWeight: normal;
    advanced-anti-aliasing: true;
}

Let us know if you can resolve the problem.

Mat