flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS 7 and status bar problem
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:55:10 GMT
Hi Maurice

I have tried the following with a black background:

        <InfoAdditions>
            <![CDATA[
            <key>UIDeviceFamily</key>
            <array>
                <!-- iPhone and iPod touch devices -->
                <string>1</string>
                <!-- iPad devices -->
                <string>2</string>
            </array>
            <key>UIStatusBarStyle</key>
            <string>UIStatusBarStyleLightContent</string>
            ]]>
        </InfoAdditions>

I can't see the bar, but I can make it open by swiping it down. I have to
work on something else right now, so I'll get back to that problem later.
I'll let you know when I find a solution.

Thanks for your help. At least now I know where it's located. ;-)

Mat