flex-users mailing list archives

From Martin Miko <marrtinm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE:Can I Bind a SolidColor Fill Value?
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 18:47:56 GMT
Hi Chris,

I guess you almost have it working now! :) As you wrote in your previous
message, you need to pass the SliderView_Presenter instance all the way
from the place where you created it, to the place where you want to use it
(skin). If you pass that instance all the way to the thumb button's skin,
then you can use the data binding exactly in the way you wanted.

BR,
Martin Miko