flex-users mailing list archives

From Ross Taylor <ross.taylo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I closed Flash Builder 4.7, now it disappears when I try to start it...
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:17:09 GMT
When this happens to me, I go to the directory of the workspace in
Explorer (Windows) and open the .metadata folder. Delete the .lock
folder.

Then navigate to:

.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench

and edit the workbench.xml file.

I remove everything between the first <editors> tag and the closing
</editors> tag.

That works for me.

Ross