flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to turn off the debug player?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:52:58 GMT
If you install debug player on Chrome you would have two Flash players
installed -
1. Debug version (NPAPI)
2. Normal version of Pepper Flash (PPAPI)

Going to chrome://plugins/ and expanding the details allows you to enable &
disable them according to your current preference.
I have that address in Chrome's bookmarks for easy access.

Good luck,
Evyatar