flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject RE: Slow view stake on Microsoft but not Mac or Chrombook
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:56:14 GMT
I should say i am using SDK 4.6 maybe time to move ?

As I moved in and out of the view stack the memory goes up then droops back

I can see when I change view stacks  for 3 to 4 the old instance in view stack is GC, memory
drops

as each component in the VS is dynamic and created when i move to the VS ID, think of a lesson
ID 3 is the page, i moved form page 1 to page 2 etc, can you force the VS to GC when i finish
with say ID3, today i see thew old object, wait 5 second, then true new object is created

also I am seeing methordClouser  memory (1971604 22.5%)   Vector.<*>  (1170776 13%)
and Vector.<Number> (985760 11%)

I do have a lot of skins, all using vector graphics

peck memory so far is 134438K  is this big ?

so if this is not a memory leak, why the slowest changing view stacks