flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problems openning PDF file using navigateToURL
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:05:55 GMT
I see PDFs in Chrome here on my mac. Have you disabled Chrome PDF Viewer in chrome://plugins/
?

The URL is working when the URL has the Space and NOT the %20 in the URL. Actually, when I
clear my Browser cache,
Chrome shows only the first page. But when I load it the second time, it jumps to page 7.

Am 06.02.2014 um 19:46 schrieb Julio Carneiro <julio@4ctv.com>:

> I just tried that url here in Safari and the URL does get escaped by Safari, turning
it into:
> http://portal.beelogicsoftware.com/BeelogicIMS/manuals/pt_PT/BeelogicIMSChangeLog.pdf#pagemode=bookmarks&nameddest=Alterações%20no%20Portal
>
> But, although Safari, IE and Firefox do display the PDF, neither go to page 7. Safari
& IE do display the bookmarks, but FF does not.