flex-users mailing list archives

From Jason Guild <jason.gu...@alaska.gov>
Subject Re: How to link multiple source files when using the command-line compiler?
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:37:11 GMT
Are you sure that FLEX_HOME has a value when your build file runs?

Double check that you are either reading a valid path for FLEX_HOME
from a properties file, or define the property as an argument to ant on
the command-line:
ant -DFLEX_HOME=C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Flash Builder
4.6/sdks/4.6.0 ...

HTH,
Jason