flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Samsung & Windows
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:26:00 GMT

  Vote for AIR support on Windows Phone 8 here:
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=selectBug&CFGRIDKEY=3648920

  I think I get a couple of notifications a day on votes vs comments. .

  Adobe's response to date has been "No"; but if people keep voting
perhaps they will listen to their customers.  [One can dream]

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur