flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Datagrids and Drop Down lists
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:22:15 GMT
I think the answer from simion314 is the right approach.

Regarding your question: " how would I return the list of values for the selected param to
the dataprovider or each row"  :

Your need to add this logic in the MyData class, or point MyData to another class that does
the computation,
But in all cases, the row data object is where the communication should take place.

Makes sense to you ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Avi Kessner [mailto:akessner@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 25 février 2014 14:12
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Datagrids and Drop Down lists

Hi, I'm working a spark datagrid, and I need the dropbox in column A to speak to the dropbox
in Column B.
Any ideas on how to do this?

I made a question on stackexchange here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22015272/how-do-i-set-the-dataprovider-for-one-dropdown-list-based-on-another-in-the-sam

Thanks

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I and the number 47