flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Problem with IconItemRenderer on iPad iOS6
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:34:22 GMT
IconItemRenderer inherits from LabelItemRender, and the separator drawing logic is the same.
So it must be something in the measurement and layout.
Can you please raise a JIRA and attach a simple project showing the issue.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : piotr.zarzycki [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 21 février 2014 20:40
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Problem with IconItemRenderer on iPad iOS6

Hi Guys.

I have two spark List one with IconItemRenderer and the second with LabelItemRenderer.
List with IconItemRenderer doesn't display line separators on iPad 2 iOS6.
It also occurs on iPhone and iPad Intellij IDEA emulators.

Screens from iPhone emulator:

List with IconItemRenderer:
http://images.devs-on.net/Image/BrIaFWuM0ZUleDJY-Obszar.png
List with LabelItemRendere:
http://images.devs-on.net/Image/xc4qWv4cdxzcdrLX-Obszar.png

Link to example: http://bit.ly/1jRIeYt (Intellij IDEA project)

I have decided to write here before I rise issue in jira. Maybe someone expirienced same problem.

Piotr

-----
Flex/Air developer piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com