flex-users mailing list archives

From ashish1703 <ashish.ya...@firmwisegroup.com>
Subject Re: Data type to convert and store a srting into decimal/float value
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:29:51 GMT
Hi Om,

Thanks for a quick look up, however this still doesn't resolve my issue.

For instance i am getting a value="100" from the database displayed in one
of the grid column.
This is how i followed with the conversion:
Step 1: the data returned in the column as string is 100.00
Step 2: passed the value to parseFloat IE. parseFloat(value) gives me 100
and not 100.00.

Is it how it should be done or i am doing it wrong?