flex-users mailing list archives

From svineet86 <svinee...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject #1065 Interactionmode not defined
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:36:09 GMT
Hi
i am upgrading my current application from flex 3.4 to flex 4.5,the
application contains pasley and maven(flex mojo4.0r2) ,After changing all
the desired tags and libraries i am not getting  any compile time errors.but
when i launch my application it gives me an exception "Error #1065
mx.core::interactionMode not defined". can any body guide me why this
exception coming on launching the application after that nothing load on
screen.

Thanks in advance
  Vineet Sharma