flex-users mailing list archives

From leejk <leejk...@yahoo.com>
Subject How To Style The ButtonBar?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:28:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to simply change the color of the skin states of the
ButtonBarButtons in the TabbedViewNavigator. It seems I can change the
chromeColor of the ButtonBar using CSS styles defined in the top level MXML,
but not the states. This is a TabbedViewNavigatorApplication with a
TabbedViewNavigator being a child of one of the Views. I want to only affect
the TabbedViewNavigator. Here is what I've tried without success:

s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:upAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:overAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:downAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:disabledAndSelected {
	chromeColor: #FFCC00;
	color: #000000;

}