flex-users mailing list archives

From whityfenix <workingfe...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:36:04 GMT
I have css style I would like to apply in runtime to the actionBar.
In <s:ViewNavigatorApplication> onCreationComplete I put the following code:

<pre>
    actionBar.styleName = "GCActionBar";
</pre>

This causes the app is put into infinite loop in
ActionBar::StyleChanged(...)
UIComponent::set styleName(..)

I looked into the code and find out that using "normal" styleName in front
of mine should avoid the branch where the indefinite loop encountered, but,
unfortunately, in this case my style is not applied at all.
<pre>
    actionBar.styleName = "normal GCActionBar";
</pre>

It seems there is a bug because the code (if I use only "GCActionBar" style)
tries to make a prefix "normal" and eventually I get the
"normalnormalnormalnormalnormal...GCActionBar" string which is never
completed due to may be incorret concatenation.

<pre>
    ActionBar.as:911>styleName = defaultButtonAppearance + otherStyleNames;
</pre>

I have 4.10 flex sdk.