flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Compiled Flex SWF File Seems Too Large
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 18:33:57 GMT
I have created a simple application in IntelliJ IDEA 13. It comprises an
SWFObject and a HlSider in my 'View' along with a few Actionscript classes
behind in my 'Presenter'. There are also a few Skin files to define a custom
Thumb button for the HSlider which has a simple vector graphic.

My compiled SWF file is 758KB which seems to me to be far too large. Perhaps
I am including many framework definitions which I am not actually using and
how can I ensure my final SWF file is as lean as possible please?

Thanks

Chris