flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: SDK documentation in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:52:04 GMT
> I realise that - im just saying that Date docs are not included in
> Apache (not Adobe) hosted online docs - and as they are generated in
> same way as sdk docs, maybe there's an issue with asdocs generation.

It's because the portion of AS we do not have in the Apache Flex SDK, so it cannot generate
the ASDOC for it.   Same thing when you look at a class in the Apache Flex ASDOC and its missing
events in the list because they are inherited.   Maybe one day we have something download
the Adobe ASDOC and merge the Apache ASDOC to it.

-Mark

I realise that - im just saying that Date docs are not included in
Apache (not Adobe) hosted online docs - and as they are generated in
same way as sdk docs, maybe there's an issue with asdocs generation.

May be a seperate issue, but i get same behaviour as original poster
when using FB (im using a self-built 4.12 SDK so that could be the
reason in my case)

Anyway, it is a fact that Apache version of docs are missing some class
definitions (see JIRA for examples)