flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:57:28 GMT
Hi Michael,

Glad to hear all is going smooth with FM 7

I guess it's simply the age of the post I guess. Prior to FM 7 you had to set that to "false"
of FM wouldn't be able to use the FDKs. Starting with FM7 you have to set it to "true". Where
exactly did you read that? If it's in the Wiki anywhere, I would like to fix that ;-)

I didn't plan to release FM7 before adding at least a first Version of mobile Support. Mainly
because we were jumping from Major Version to Major Version without adding any real Features:
- FM 5 ... the Namespace and Group-id changed
- FM 6 ... the FDK usage changed to FDKs mavenized by the mavenizer
- FM 7 ... the groupId of the FDK artifacts Changed

I haven't had much Progress yet on the mobile Support.
But things I am planning on for the 7.0.0 are:
- Java 1.7 / 1.8 compatibility
- Maven > 3.0.4 compatability
- Falcom Support (And hereby hopefully FlexJS)
- Mobile Support

Chris

Von: mscharp <michael.scharp@fmr.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014 22:10
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available

Hi Chris,

I'm converting my projects from the 6.0.1 FM to your 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
Everything has been easy.  Just mavenized/deployed Flex 4.11, changed the
flex version, groupIds, and FM version in the pom files.

I just want to clarify something.  In your post you stated the 3rd parameter
should be "false"; however, when using the mavenizer I had to set it to true
in order to generate the org.apache.flex artifacts.  So, my command was
"java -cp target/flex-sdk-converter-1.0.jar SDKGenerator "{sdkhome}"
"{fdktarget}" true".  I'm assuming the it was just a typo in your original
post?

Also, just wondering what your plans are for a Release version of 7.0.0.  Do
you plan on trying to get some of the mobile functionality in there, or will
you do that in a 7.1.0 version?  Only reason I'm asking is so I can tell my
company we're building on a Release version and not a Snapshot.  :)

Thanks again for keeping FM up to date for all of us!

Michael