flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: R: install nightly freezed
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:18:40 GMT
Every once in a while, the AIR download goes bad.  Then you have to clear
the browser caches for every browser on your system.  Seems strange since
this is an AIR app, but somehow, AIR ends up using the browser's cache for
downloads.  Some folks have reported that the bad AIR download is cached
in the IE cache, others have found it in the FireFox cache.

HTH,
-Alex