flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Resource for Flex Code
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:22:35 GMT
IMO, there is a tradeoff.  A multi-frame SWF is a bit tricky to generate
automatically/programatically.  But if you really don't need the frame
sequencing aspects of Flash (where you can keep some assets on screen for
many frames while others come and go), then you could choose to
programatically change the screen instead and just package up 25 embedded
images in a SWF and have code that switches between them.

-Alex