flex-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Serralha <pedro.serra...@elegedata.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing Apache Flex SDK 4.11.0
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 19:54:52 GMT
The only sdk i've installed is the 4.6 that came with  Flash Builder.
Never tried to install others. This  is the first one.

I've tried that before asking here for help.

Curious fact, my coworker has pratically the same system settings, the only
diference  is that it is 3 2bits. And i noticed  a strange thing.  The ícon
in his pc is a air installer. My ícon appears with the default exe icon, as
it didn't had  an icon associated.

Hope  this info helps .

Thanks for the help.

Pedro Serralha