flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK documentation in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:34:01 GMT
Hi

First, thanks for your time. I had already did exactly what you both just
said. What I mean by partial documentation is that, for example, I get the
documentation for Button (with CRTL-Q), but I get "No documenation found"
for Date. For what I see, setting online documenation as in Alexander's
screenshot doesn't help (I already had that set).

It seems the only documentation I get is the one from the SDK's sources...

Would you please check if you get quick documentation for the Date class?
Any other ideas?

Thanks!