flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: O'Reilly Apache Flex book help
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 03:14:38 GMT
Hi. As a software engineer with five years of Flex experience, and a "not
bad at all almost-reusable" Flex mobile software architecture (that I'll
show you guys someday), I'd be really happy to help in the tech review, or
any other way you see fit.

I'm trying to find some ways to promote Flex as I think it's still the only
true  multiplatform mobile solution. That book would truly be a good start
in this"quest".

Let me know if you think I can help.

Matt