flex-users mailing list archives

From Mathieu St-Gelais <mathieu.stgel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK documentation in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:30:49 GMT
Mmmmmmm... I must be missing something. I just tried both (I already had
the (en_US), proposed by IntelliJ, and I get the same results: nothing show
up for the Date class.

Here's a screenshot of what I have.

http://www.evilcodingmonkey.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/intellij_doc_paths.png

By the way, I'm in Quebec, Canada. So yes, I speek French, just not exactly
the same way you do. ;-)