flex-users mailing list archives

From John Gardiner <jwegardi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: New Flexmojos 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT available
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:36:24 GMT
Thanks for the enforcer plugin config Chris - this wasn't the issue in the
end but still very useful nonetheless. The issue with my tests failing was
actually due to the fact that I had forgotten to
specify <packaging>swf</packaging> at the top of my POM. Doh.

---

"I guess the captive runtime fits into the same drawer as this would be the
native packaging for Windows Desktops (If I am correct)"

I agree. Succinctly expressed and thanks for the clarification! I'll look
into using Ant to fill in the Air gaps in the meantime.

John