flex-users mailing list archives

From "wim.deblauwe" <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Running unit tests with flashplayer under wine
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:19:01 GMT
I would agree if my build was not a complex multi-module project that needs
Linux for some other parts of my application (like building RPMs). Maybe
that can be solved with cygwin, I did not investigate that yet.

2014/1/7 Christofer Dutz [via Apache Flex Users] <
ml-node+s2333346n4381h84@n4.nabble.com>