flex-users mailing list archives

From Jagan Langa Sami Durai <jaga...@sybrant.com>
Subject Re: Screen shown hidden event
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 06:43:59 GMT
try using "show" event. it will fire when ever a "screen"'s visible
property is set to true from false.

*Regards,S. Jagan  Langa* *|* *Team Lead*
*Sybrant Technologies Pvt Ltd*

*--------------------------------*
Mobile: +91 98430 50897
Skype: seesamjagan

In The Media:
http://www.pr-inside.com/motorola-solutions-showcases-sybrant-s-mobile-r3745747.htm

*About Sybrant:*

*“Sybrant is a premier web/mobile/UIUX expert. Most admirable IT firms in
India too, leverage Sybrant’s expertise for their Web & UIUX needs. We are
recognized for working with our clients right from the product
conceptualization till the execution stage offering end-to-end solutions
that sets us apart from other firms in this space. Right from developing a
learning management system for a French company to helping a Non-Profit
with a Mobile application till developing UX for a IT firm, Sybrant is
known for delighting Customers”*