flex-users mailing list archives

From Patel Amit <amitpowerpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: O'Reilly Apache Flex book help
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 08:07:23 GMT
Here what I want to into the wishlist as following ::

-  Apache Flex new sdks and improvement on Adobe flex 4.6
-  New Apache Flex components related to 4.10 sdks if any
- Connect with different technologies [Java , Dot net ,PHP]
- There should be some Mobile and Tablets demo
- Also we can cover the Falcon
- There should be also the demo to build the application using Mustella
framework
- FlexUnit
- some reference link related to Apache flex showcase

Regards,