flex-users mailing list archives

From Phil <philip.med...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: O'Reilly Apache Flex book help
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 08:43:07 GMT
I run a small startup publishing company and would be happy to create an ePub and publish it
on amazon and Apple stores.

Check out GlowBooks.biz if this is of interest.

Phil

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Jan 2014, at 22:36, modjklist@comcast.net wrote:
>
> I'd think as long as you can get it on Amazon, that should be sufficient. Here's an example
of a DSP book that's sold on Amazon and available online as well.

> http://www.dspguide.com/editions.htm

marketing etc etc) do we actually need a publisher?