flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: SonarQube Flex plugin 2.0 released
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:47:48 GMT
Hi Martin,

great to hear that ... will give it a spin as soon as possible.

Do you know if anything has changed allowing to Audit Technology-hybrid applications (Flex
Frontend and Java Backend)?
Currently I have to do two Sonar-Builds one with a "Sonar-Flex" and one with a "Sonar-Java"
Profile, that usually takes extra Long and messes up the coverage statistics :-(

Chris

Von: Linda Martin <linda.martin@sonarsource.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014 11:34
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: SonarQube Flex plugin 2.0 released

Hi Flex community,

For your information, we just released a new version of the SonarQube Flex
plugin.
You can download it at http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Flex+Plugin and
check the quality of your Flex code right away. It's open source and free.
For the ones who still don't have a SonarQube platform, it can be
downloaded at http://www.sonarqube.org/downloads/.

We fully rewrote the Flex parser to make it faster and more robust.
Moreover, the plugin no longer relies on FlexPMD to detect code quality
issues but on our own engine.

Feel free to give it a try. We'd be glad to get your feedback and any new
idea of valuable quality rules.

Thank you very much and have fun with SonarQube!