flex-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Ward-Karet <...@tanium.com>
Subject Re: OSX 10.9 Debugging
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 00:10:37 GMT
I always debug remotely. My flash player is on a different machine than my debugger. When I
launch a debug session, when it hits 57% I know that I should be able to connect back successfully,
so that's when I reload the page that hosts my SWF and Flash Player Debug will connect back.

So maybe your debugger is set to remote debug instead of local? If you right-click on your
debug flash control, and select 'debugger' you should get prompted to select Localhost/Other
Machine. Have you tried messing around with those settings? Maybe try 127.0.0.1 or your IP?

Jesse